Concept Car: Mustang GT 5.0 Evos Clay 2014

Based on the Evos concept 2014, this Mustang GT 5.0 clay prototype was recently snapped in Dearborn by one of casey/artandcolour's spy photographers as it was about to be reviewed by FoMoCo execs.

Or I just photoshopped it from a photograph, lol. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, but I'm going to give it another shot when I have time, and bring the rear wheels forward about 6-inches. I left the wheelbase from the Evos, but I think it needs to be shortened for a Mustang. I lengthened the hood by about 8-inches from the Evos, but in hindsight, the wheelbase still looks too long to me.
 


0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment

 

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL

Add to netvibes

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe in Bloglines